2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring for Sale near Sacramento, CA
The Trend-Setting Subcompact Crossover
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 is an astounding vehicle in and of itself, and its level of grandeur only increases as the trims rise. The Grand Touring is the top trim, and definitely making a statement. The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring for sale near Sacramento, CA, is a one-of-a-kind subcompact crossover that’s taking the streets by storm. Experience this impeccable vehicle today at Mazda of Elk Grove.
When you’re behind the wheel of the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring, you’ll have a crystal-clear view of the road ahead – in any weather condition. Coming standard are LED headlights, which also feature a handy auto-leveling function, as well as LED fog lights for prime visibility when the weather takes a turn. Also standard is the Adaptive Front-lighting System, which allows the headlights to follow in the direction you’re steering, so you’ll always have a lit-up path ahead no matter how sharp the turns may be.
Sit down, stay a while. The interior of the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring is filled with an array of comforts and conveniences for all to enjoy. Thanks to 5-passenger leather-trimmed seating, you can bring along everyone for a day at Arden Fair. And with the 12.4 cubic ft. of trunk space1, you’ll be able to fit all of your new goodies inside. For a little more versatility, the second row boasts a 60/40 split-fold-down capability, which is able to extend your cargo space to a staggering 44.5 cubic ft. of room1 with it folded flat. The automatic climate control allows your cabin to always be set at a comfortable temperature, while the power moonroof with a tilt feature lets in a fresh breeze whenever you want.
For a pleasing drive, the MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System1 comes equipped in the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring for sale near Sacramento, CA. Via the 7-inch color touchscreen, you’ll have instant access to Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™ radio. With the 7-speaker BOSE® Surround Sound System, your favorite artists and songs will be heard as clear as ever in the cabin of the Mazda CX-3. For weekend campouts at Eldorado National Forest, the Mazda Navigation System ensures a seamless ride there and back.
Staying safe while on the road is essential, and in the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring, you have more than enough technology to assist you. The i-ACTIVSENSE Package bundles a plethora of safety features that help you along the way, and they’re all available to you. A few of these amenities include Rear Cross Traffic Alert3, which warns you of an approaching vehicle from the side while you are reversing. Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Close Proximity Warning4 helps you stay within a safe following distance between you and the preceding vehicle, while Smart City Brake Support5 automatically applies the brakes, between 2 and 18 MPH, if it senses a collision ahead is unavoidable.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring for sale near Sacramento, CA, is a subcompact crossover worth taking a look at. Here at Mazda of Elk Grove, the Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring is available and waiting to be takes out for a spin. Visit today to get behind the wheel!
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use MAZDA CONNECT™/ other devices when safe. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
3. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
4. Mazda Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
5. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.