2016 Mazda3 for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
Untap the Potention of this Compact Car
Let’s make driving fun again – together. The 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, is the perfect compact car to do such a thing, and Mazda of Elk Grove is the perfect dealership to attain your own from! With more advanced safety innovations than any other car in its class1 and an acceleration time from 0-60 MPH in 7.5 seconds2, it’s the kind of fun that everyone can enjoy. Come by today for a test drive!
It’s called SKYACTIV®3 Technology and it permeates just about every inch of the Mazda3, and for good reason. Take the engines as a prime example. The standard 2.0-liter SKYACTIV®3-G powerhouse uses those four cylinders to capably pump out 155 horsepower and 150 lb.-ft. of torque. It also works them so efficiently that it achieves an excellent 30/41/34 MPG city/hwy/combined4 that’s sure to put quite a distance between gas station stops.
The second powertrain option available in the Mazda3 proceeds to one-up itself, the 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine produces a fruitful 184 horsepower and 185 lb.-ft. of torque to use at your leisure. When equipped with i-ELOOP, it achieves an astonishing 29/40/33 MPG city/hwy/combined4. We’d say a round of applause would not be unwarranted.
With all of this power and peppy attitude, it’s appropriate that the 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, comes with an array of tech-based safety to blanket you and your passengers. Everything from the lights to the side mirrors to the Driver Information Display right behind the steering wheel employs the i-ACTIVSENSE safety suite. Lighting your path, the Bi-Xenon Headlights with Adaptive Front-Lighting System and High Beam Control are designed to peer around corners, pivoting up to 15 degrees in the direction you’re turning. It also flips to low-beam when it sense oncoming traffic.
When it comes to maneuvering your way through traffic on Highway 99, you’ll find the Blind Spot Monitoring System5 and Lane Departure Warning System6 are invaluable. Offering visual and audible warnings, these features help you stay in your lane and, conversely, get into an adjoining lane when your turn signal is on. At the top of the totem pole in emergency situations, you’ll find the Smart City Brake Support7 and Forward Obstruction Warning6 will have your front – literally. Smart City Break Support7 works between 2 and 18 MPH and is capable of detecting objects ahead of the Mazda3 – it even preps the brakes for a hard stop by moving the pads closer to the disk.
Compact cars are no longer filled with just the “bare necessities”, nor should they be. The 2016 Mazda3 for sale in Elk Grove, CA, is brimming with untapped potential as it waits here on the Mazda of Elk Grove showroom floor. Give us a call at 877-977-5310 to speak to a personable staff member with any questions you may have, or simply come on over to our location at 8588 Laguna Grove Drive in Elk Grove, CA!
1. Based on comparison of non-luxury compact vehicles as categorized by Automotive News, 2013.
2. Acceleration times courtesy of Edmunds.com editors. Wear your seatbelt, obey the posted speed limit, and drive responsibly.
3. SKYACTIV is a registered trademark of Mazda Motor Corporation.
4. Based on EPA-estimates. Actual mileage vill vary based on driving conditions.
5. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you.
6. Lane Departure Warning, Mazda Radar Cruise Control, and Forward Obstruction Warning are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the systems. Please see your owner’s manual for further details.
7. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including movement and shape of the object in front of the vehicle, weather and road conditions can all impact automatic stopping.