MAZDA BRAKE PARTS WARRANTY
Our brakes stop, our warranty doesn’t.
All Genuine Mazda and Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes Come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- All Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads and Shoes are under warranty, as long as the original purchaser of the replacement brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Warranty is always valid if installation was done by an authorized Mazda dealer.
- If the brake pads and/or shoes become damaged, defective, or worn out during the warranty period, they may be exchanged for new warranty-equivalent Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda Brake Pads or Shoes.
- Upon purchase, your authorized Mazda dealer will provide you with a service repair order, which is considered proof of purchase under the terms of the warranty. When requesting a warranty replacement, the service repair order must be presented, and the original components must be returned and exchanged for new replacement brake pads or shoes.
- The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement. See your authorized Mazda dealer for a complete list of warranty rights and limitations.